Still Hope?

I met with my Dr. Tuesday. She wasn’t there on Sunday when we got the news that we had to stop our IVF cycle.  If you read my previous post, you know how deviated I was. The Dr on Sunday made it seem that donor eggs was the best option for us to havea baby. His opinion was that because my body didn’t respond to the most aggressive protocol, chances are IVF won’t work for me.

Sunday and Monday were rough for me… spontaneously breaking out in tears. I had a great conversation with my Dr Tuesday morning and she gave us some options to consider. So there is still hope. Not a good chance of it but we are left to decide if we spend the money knowing our chances are slim.

Check out my video for more details on our appointment.

So for now, we take some time and figure out what makes sense for us. So more information to come…

Until next time…. be kind to one another.




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s